Coming soon! Registration will open in April. New families, see below for our admissions process.
Note: Non-refundable registration fees will be paid online by credit or debit card at the time of registration.
Dear Prospective Family,
We are excited that you are interested in Heritage Learning and look forward to visiting with you soon! The Heritage Learning admissions process is as follows:
1) Visit and observe at least part of a Heritage Learning class day. If you are applying in the summer months (after May 14th) we plan a time to meet you and your children. This is required before application will be considered. To schedule a visit, contact Erin Tintzman at
2) Fill out and submit this online application.
3) Pay the non-refundable $35 application fee via a PayPal link provided via email immediately after application has been submitted.
4) Request References: Two or three references are needed per FAMILY: one each from a school teacher or administrator (unless student is homeschooled), pastor, and personal friend. References are submitted online at this link and must be requested by the applying family (copy and paste and email the link). If you have questions regarding references, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) If your student is or has been enrolled in school (other than homeschool), please email or mail his/her most recent report card or transcript, as well as, the most recent standardized test scores. email: or mail: 144 Kienas Road, Kalispell, MT 59901
The Heritage Admissions Committee will review your complete application (steps 1-5 above) and notify you of our decision via email within 2 weeks. After acceptance, you may register for classes with the password provided to you.
Thank you for your application.
Trusting that God will lead and guide in this process,
-- Heritage Learning Admissions Committee
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
Heritage Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.