2022 High School Homeschool Banquet
23rd Annual High School Homeschool Banquet
Where: Diamond B Wedding Venue
When: Saturday, April 23, 5:00–11:00pm
5:00 pm- Seniors arrive
5:30 pm- All other attendees arrive
7:00-11:00 pm- Dancing, games, fun, fellowship
Cost: Delicious dinner and dessert for $35 per person. Please indicate allergies on the registration form. We will have gluten-free and dairy-free options available.
Guests: All homeschool students who are at least 14-19 years of age AND in high school (9-12 grade) may attend!
Dress: Semi-formal to formal (see Modesty Agreement at www.heritageacademykalispell.org/modesty-agreement)
PLEASE REGISTER EACH ATTENDEE SEPARATELY by returning to this page. Only one in quantity per form, please.
Our desire is to provide a fun, family-friendly, and Christ-honoring atmosphere, minimizing offense due to modesty concerns, music choices, and general behavior at this event.
By registering you are agreeing to the following:
- Boys must wear formal attire; although it doesn’t have to be a tux, formal is required.
- Keep the dresses formal and classy.
- Dresses may be NO shorter than 2 inches from the top of the knee cap, including slits.
- Tube dresses or two piece midriff exposing will not be permitted.
- Dresses may not be cut below bra strap level in the back.
- Strapless dresses are NOT allowed (New this year).
- Remember to think of your own comfort when choosing your dress, so to avoid any uncomfortable situations for you.
- No cleavage.
- If you are uncertain about the modesty of your clothing it is best to ask before you buy something. Feel free to contact: Gwen at Events@HeritageMT.org
All this is to support the element of fun and not cause others to stumble.
NOTE: If a student arrives at the event with clothing contrary to this agreement, they will be asked to choose from a box of alternative clothing and find something to wear. If something cannot be found then you will be asked to leave.
- Students must stay in the large barn or other designated areas and are not permitted to loiter outside.
- *Any illegal or immoral behavior during this Christ-honoring occasion is strictly prohibited. Any
- one engaged in this type of activity will be asked to leave and will not be allowed to attend in the future.