Dance Lessons at Heritage
Dance lessons available once a week for 3 weeks prior to the event. These will take place at Heritage Academy. $15 per student (includes all 3 days). Tentative dates are March 30th (Tuesday), April 6th (Tuesday), and
April 13th (Tuesday) in the afternoon between 3:45pm-5:45pm.
Please register each student separately.
Our desire is to provide a fun, family-friendly, and Christ-honoring atmosphere, minimizing offense due to modesty concerns, music choices, and general behavior at this event.
By registering you are agreeing to the following:
- Boys must wear formal attire; although it doesn’t have to be a tux, formal is required.
- Keep the dresses formal and classy.
- Dresses may be NO shorter than 2 inches from the top of the knee cap.
- Tube dresses or two piece midriff exposing will not be permitted.
- Dresses may not be cut below bra strap level in the back.Although strapless dresses ARE allowed, they must be worn with a shawl, shrug, or scarf for the entirety of the event. Remember to think of your own comfort when choosing your dress, so to avoid any uncomfortable situations for you.
If you are uncertain about the modesty of your clothing it is best to ask before you buy something. Feel free to contact: Gwen at email@example.com.
NOTE: If a student arrives at the event with clothing contrary to this agreement, they will be asked to choose from a box of alternative clothing and find something to wear.
Students must stay in the large barn or other designated areas and are not permitted to loiter outside.
Finally, any illegal or immoral behavior during this Christ-honoring occasion is strictly prohibited. Anyone engaged in this type of activity will be asked to leave and will not be allowed to attend in the future.